Personal blog, containing opinions and writings, some lifted from elsewhere, but always attributed in those cases according to the golden rule of authorship and the practice of identification. Examining and treating inflammatory issues through an anti-political bias.
Search the Content
- ‘I think he had depression or something.’
- What if the black bloc have the right idea?
- Comrade Foucault?
- When a spade is truly a spade: The PQ’s xenophobia in a throwaway election for progressive federalists
- Jacques Ranciere – Art of the possible: Fulvia Carnevale and John Kelsey in conversation with Jacques Ranciere
- Rancière, for Dummies – Artnet Magazine
- News of the Day
- Happy Bastille Day, Everyone
- Mandy Hiscocks’ Statement to the Court
- Against Negation, or Positively Revolting – Patrick Dunn
Blasts From the Past